For keynote addresses and general breakout sessions, Keith can speak in front of groups from 10 to 12,000, and ranging from 15 minutes to 2 hours. Keith is animated and disruptive. Audiences always walk away inspired and changed.
Rate depends on group size, duration and location. Contact Keith for a quote. Select from the listed topics below that can be delivered in various speaking formats, or feel free to assign a subject matter for Keith to speak on.
- The Political Optimist: How to Stop Hiring Political People.
- Voice and Vote: Why They Must Work Together and in the Order
- Communication & Public Discourse: How to Replace Division with Natural Opposition
- Idolatry of Authority: The Dangers of Too Much Central Control in Business and Community
- Cooperative Business Modeling: The Real Power of Common Consent Organizations
- Trends in Media: The Future of Media Innovation
- Networking is Leadership: Learn to Do It Right.
- Renaissance vs Revolution: The Difference is Striking
Keith is a trained educator and professional presenter for any topic. With fifteen years experience teaching various college and other courses, and with the same years of experience in the performing arts, use Keith for your next important presentation. Subjects of strength include:
- Optimism (political and genuine)
- The Social Intelligence of Common Consent
- Leadership and Team Building
- Organizational Modeling
- Business Development
- Community Development
- Religion and Prophecy (Presenter for Samuel L. Dael)
How Political is Your Organization?
$1,500 5-25 employees,
$3,500 26-50 Employees
- Binary 36 point question survey from all members testing 12 areas of organizational culture.
- Tabulation of surveys and detailed report, includes up to one hour explanation of findings.
- Survey is done through simple link sent via email with results and summary to follow.
$5,000 5-25 employees
$8,000 26-50 Employees
- Same as Base Assessment
- On-site observation and assessment
- Personal one-on-one interview of team leadership
- Personal one-on-one interviews of various staff
- Overview of all business practices, the chain of command, organizational chart, company vision, and possible bottlenecks hindering competitive edge.
- Team leadership training in the social intelligence of genuine optimism.
- Incremental infusion of decentralized consent and the five principles of Genuine Optimism where it makes for a best effect
- HR training in hiring new employees, which includes access to our proprietary matrix questionnaire that tests for leadership responsibility in all new applicants.
- Training of executive staff in Cultural Optimism.
- Board advisory role if requested
Contracted Advisor Fees vary based on company needs
- Please contact to inquire. Currently contracted in three spaces, wild animal parks and recreation, B2B technology, and small business networking.
Training Can Surface the Following Results:
- Wider Consent in the Organization
- Visionary Involvement
- Greater Value Added
- More Voluntarism
- Removal of Political Bottlenecks
- Real Sustainable Growth
- Talent Attraction
- Untapped Verticals
- Ongoing Abundance Culture
- Greater Conservation of Responsibility
Use the contact page above to inquire.